The Nifisk Advance Cyclone CY200, with the help of the unique Cyclone surface-cleaning technology, the Advance Cyclone CY200 simultaneously blasts and scours away dirt and grime, reclaims cleaning water, and filters out contaminants allowing for the use of reclaimed water.
Call it pressure washing—with a twist. The unique patented Cyclone cleaning head technology provides deeper cleaning than spinner head or wand pressure washing and creates a controlled vortex that fully recovers water without a vacuum system.
- Cyclone cleaning technology removes ground-in dirt and grime to restore surfaces to like-new conditions.
- One-pass cleaning drastically reduces cleaning time and provides faster return on investment.
- Chemical-free cleaning and water recovery/recycling reduces water use, aids EPA compliance and offers the most environmentally friendly outdoor surface cleaning avalilable.
- The fully integrated system eliminates traditional pressure washing hassles of standing water, ineffective vacuum systems and labor-intensive operation and maintenance.
- Integration with the TR5500 Trailer System
- Outdoor Concrete Surfaces at Parking Garages & Lots
- Outdoor Entertainment Venues
- Universities and schools
- Airports – tarmac rubber removal
- Municipalities and councils
- Corporate Campuses & Other Hard-Surface Outdoor Areas