The Nilfisk SC8000 offers a more productive, powerful, and greener solution for scrubbing and wet sweeping of large areas thanks to three key benefits: Scrubbing and sweeping can be carried out in one single pass. Power and reliability have reached a new level thanks to the superior Kubota engine – and the Ecoflex system enables effective cleaning with a green scope, saving water and detergent.
The high efficiency and productivity make the Nilfisk SC8000 a machine suited for cleaning contractors, manufacturers, warehouses, parking garages, distribution centers, bus terminals, aircraft hangars, government and education buildings.
Scrubbing and sweeping in one single pass – Higher productivity and efficiency through scrubbing and sweeping in one single operation using:
- The widest counter rotating dual cylindrical scrub deck in its class.
- Time-saving high volume tanks of 380 litres to enable cleaning of more than 9.200 m² without refill.
- Safe and easy operation with One-TouchTM control panel, front steering system and clear-ViewTM design providing an excellent view of the floor.
- Environmental friendly for both operator and surroundings with DustGuard™ misting system improving the dust free cleaning.
More power and reliability with superior Kubota 1.6L LP engine Kubota powered means important benefits: ·
- Quiet, smooth operation for user with less vibration.
- Superior reliability with gear driven valve train.
- Reduced maintenance costs: No downtime due to repair of belts or chains.
- Low life-cycle costs: Supported by the global Kubota service network.
Green oriented with resource-saving Ecoflex system
- Simple: Nilfisk Ecoflex system guiding the user to a greener and more cost-effective cleaning mode, limiting the use of water and detergent.
- Multiple choices to handle every cleaning situation: Water only, ultra-low detergent concentration or full-strength detergent.
- On-demand high performance: “Burst of Power” increases water flow, brush pressure and detergent strength for 60 seconds.
Download the Nilfisk SC8000 Product Brochure