The Nilfisk VHS 42 L30 HC PC dust extractor is certified for use with hazardous dust such as respirable crystalline silica (RCS) produced when concrete grinding and polishing. With an innovative filtration system, improved performance, robust design and dust class H certification, this range represents a superior solution for professional customers looking for a reliable machine to protect workers health and safety.
The VHS 42 L30 HC PC comes with more suction power, sealed dust system, automatic filter cleaning and other user benefits – designed to meet the tough requirements in building & construction and other industries when picking up hazardous dust.
The VHS 42 L30 HC PC offers a remarkable productivity thanks to the semi-automatic Push&Clean™ or automatic filter cleaning system InfiniClean™. The InfiniClean™ system ensures continuously cleaning of the filter during operation using a reversed air-flow pulse, keeping suction performance on a high level. Downtime is reduced significantly, as the container can be filled up without filter maintenance.
To minimise dust exposure during disposal several dust bag options are available to match the specific need in the hazardous dust application. Also the washable PFTE long-life filter and the dual HEPA filter option minimizes maintenance and reduces the overall service cost. A flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning monitors the filter and air flow to secure performance and filtration on the highest and safest level. Easy handling and user-friendliness – also when it comes to transportation from one working site to another – are other valuable features for theVHS 42 L30 HC PC dust extractor.
All models offer flexible storage solutions for tools and accessories, so everything you need is at hand.
- InfiniClean™ – Automatic filter cleaning system with minimised performance loss
- PTFE long-life filter with non-stick membrane and minimum 99,9% filtration efficiency
- Push&Clean™ – Semi-automatic filter cleaning system on selected models.
- Dust class H certification including Asbestos and RSC (Respirable Crystalline Silica)
- Unique dual filter solution available for H-class/HEPA – including 3-stage filtration
- Flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning
- Robust container with steel castors and bumper.
- MultiFit accessory system for the ultimate in task flexibility
- Flexible rubber straps, tool box storage and optional trolley handle for convenient storage and transport
- Optional motor cooling filter, exhaust air collector and Long-Life filter bag
- One year commercial warranty
- RCS (RCS respirable crystalline silica) dust certified